• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
first test with the ciemx
I just wanted to make sure it was as easy as i thought, and it was.. i cleaned my own carpet which is Frieze and i know this is not the idea carpet to use the cimex on but it did well. i see no reason why you could not clean Frieze with it as a matter of fact i have steamed cleaned it before and i think the cimex did a better job, now that could be in my mind, but it does seem to look a little better with the cimex
Another great tool to add to your arsenal Not really meant for residential, however, some cleaners have been successful in that area.
No doubt that the Encapsulation System has been one of the great innovations to hit this industry in all my years [42] in all.
Put it to work in the commercial field and you will gain a ton of happy clients.
The Cimex has proven to be the best machine for Encap cleaning
Leofry, i am sure your home carpets are pretty clean to begin with. having said that, i don't recommend you waste your time in the field and actually try to Cimex a frieze that has the "typical" soiling situation that most of us see regularly. you'd be embarrassed. i speak from experience. the Cimex simply isn't meant for that arena. it can be a challenge even for some OP machines with a cotton blend pad.

unless you are prescrubbing with your Cimex prior to HWE rinsing a Frieze, surely that can be a beautiful thing.

keep the Cimex where it is meant to be, the commercial King.
(04-17-2013, 04:04 PM)DON ELDRED Wrote: Another great tool to add to your arsenal Not really meant for residential, however, some cleaners have been successful in that area.
No doubt that the Encapsulation System has been one of the great innovations to hit this industry in all my years [42] in all.
Put it to work in the commercial field and you will gain a ton of happy clients.
The Cimex has proven to be the best machine for Encap cleaning

I couldn't have said it any better myself. Smile
Frieze is very tough to clean using VLM. It takes - for me - almost twice as long as usual.

(04-18-2013, 02:43 AM)Derek Wrote: Leofry, i am sure your home carpets are pretty clean to begin with. having said that, i don't recommend you waste your time in the field and actually try to Cimex a frieze that has the "typical" soiling situation that most of us see regularly. you'd be embarrassed. i speak from experience. the Cimex simply isn't meant for that arena. it can be a challenge even for some OP machines with a cotton blend pad.

unless you are prescrubbing with your Cimex prior to HWE rinsing a Frieze, surely that can be a beautiful thing.

keep the Cimex where it is meant to be, the commercial King.
Truth is i was not that worried about the cleaning of my own carpet.. i am doing a job this Saturday using the cimex for the first time and just wanted to make sure i had not questions about it, and wanted to make sure it just turned on because i would not be able to call Excellent supply Saturday afternoon... but it did clean it pretty well but it was not crazy dirty ...
same here Damon. Hydrogen Peroxide helps!

(04-18-2013, 03:24 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Frieze is very tough to clean using VLM. It takes - for me - almost twice as long as usual.