• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My job just got a whole lot fun-ner.....
Just got my Spraybot late last week from Excellent. I have been strictly LM spin bonnet until now. I practiced on two large rooms in my home this weekend. Did a nylon sculpted (tan in color) carpet using hydrox, MF scrubber, and back over with superzorbs. Did an olefin Berber using DS2 and Fiber Plus.

The carpets look great, as I expected. What I am really giddy about is the labor productivity that I see in my future. My experience with spin bonnet is that it cleans well, but is labor intensive, and requires equipment and accessories that are often single function. It is ok in resi work, but I could never seem to be very competitive in the commercial world. I am re-arranging my truck today, anticipating all of my jobs this week will either be straight encap or padcap.

I am stoked. I really love what I do, and now I can better serve my customers, be more competitive, and hopefully make more money.

Thanks to Brian and Brenda for their solid advice, patience, and willingness to help educate me. I look forward to collaborating on this forum as well.
Ed Elliott

Welcome Ed ! great to have you on the best forum for friendly VLM folks.
Great Ed! Orbots are like puppies, you can't help but love em.Tongue
LOL!

Puppies and kittens, who can resist?

You spin bonnet mostly residential now? How long have you been doing it for?

You'll find that a wheels down OP is a lot easier on the back.
(04-22-2013, 02:38 PM)Gkleen Wrote: Great Ed! Orbots are like puppies, you can't help but love em.Tongue

The difference is:
Puppies are for soiling carpet
Orbots clean carpet (HWE guys may think otherwise....)
(04-22-2013, 03:56 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: LOL!

Puppies and kittens, who can resist?

You spin bonnet mostly residential now? How long have you been doing it for?

You'll find that a wheels down OP is a lot easier on the back.

At it for about a year. Mostly residential. Knew there had to be a better way to do the job more efficiently, and yes, stop lugging equipment up and down three level townhomes... Really want to build a commercial base though.
Ed Elliott

You will continue to LOVE the Orbot Ed. It is amazingly efficient and easy to work with! Enjoy your new baby. And if there's anything I or my staff can do to help you in any way - just give us a shout.
Yep I agree with the above posts you will love your orbot. I love mine since the first day. LOL . welcome!!!!!
I agree with the posts above. The borg is a great vlm machine for the residential we have been very happy with ours. P CleanerBig Grin
I agree with everything up there ^^^! I had an Orbot, then sold it. Then cried and asked myself why. Now I am the proud new owner of a new Orbot with Sprayborg!!!

I love the look of the Sprayborg, I think it looks super professional in homes, businesses, etc...Most of the time, my tank is empty anyway LOL!
Orbot is very versatile machine.......residential or commercial. Sprayborg allows you to keep moving and clean, clean, clean the carpet............