• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Customer Service
I was reflecting on random thoughts reading the forums before work this morning (saturday) and have concluded that I must be beating the law of averages, I cannot remember the last call back I have had- and at the volume of work I do it is truly a blessing.
The first thing I do before starting a job, I walk with the client and have them point out all of their pet peeve areas. I do work hard at making them happy and then have them sign off on the work upon completion. I do have a iphone library from each job, and this has been a life saver when I go back to the particular home, I have a reference.
I am using combination of OP and HWE- and will not commit to just one method, I need both especially for stairs, heavy traffic areas, some furniture and T and G.

So life is good, have a busy week coming up and a day off tomorrow.
it might be hard to believe but i still don;t have a sign off completion form, I hardly ever get called back and I would say that 50% to 60% are not home to sign a completion of work, and if they did sign and the called me back i would still go.THAT being said i wonder if there is a app for that... i wonder if i can get a app that they can sign off on my phone... you know they way the sign a credit card for square...

anyway glad life is good for you
- life is good with cleaning - but there is always equipment failure, possible vehicle issues, running out of chems, custy not at home for service call, ect.........
amen brother...