• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplex 420
Is the steam version available? If anyone has one can they tell me the difference between cleaning steam vs regular? Also I am primarily wanting to use this for residential cleaning and pre scrubbing. Is the 420 recommended for that?
Personally I think the steam would be a waste if using ricks product, hot water was plenty for me. Steam would create more of a air quality concern also making more airborne particles. The shower feed system is awesome for equal distribution I prefer much over the junk 20 psi spray systems out there. Now the downfall, if planning on using as stand alone encap you will have to follow up with vacuuming because it will clean deeper than most system and leave some debris on the carpet surface. The catch bin does not collect the heavy fur balls from my experience. As a pre scrub before hwe great machine. Tile and grout awesome machine because the conveyer belt system really picks up waste water....
Rob for cleaning tile in a residential how do you use it? Do you prespray grout lines and rinse with hot water in the machine? Do you usually have to scrub the grout lines with a brush by hand first? And will it dry pretty good? I don't currently do tile right now. And really wanted this just as a way to clean better in residential. But if this cleans tile good. I could start offering it. I agree I don't think 20psi is enough. Also how long will the 2 gallons normally clean?
I really don't care to do tile in residential... I only do in commercial ... Prespray grout lines let dwell... Add cleaning solution to solution tanks scrub area to be cleaned.... Mop and bucket with fresh rinse water .... Then go over with machine with just fresh rinse water...
That's how I do it most don't want to mop but I think it's the only way... If its a large area suck as fire hall etc you obviously have to do smaller section so cleaner doesn't dry. Most residential just are big enough to bother with most if time and people don't want to pay...just my opinion I have had people say there cleaning girl will do it... Ive tried to explain no comparison but they would rather pay 15.00 instead of 150.
Rob for tile what kind of pre spray did you use? And what cleaning solution after the pre spray? With that machine did you have to tape anything off like stainless? It probably didn't splatter did it?