• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
MAX Pads
Do any of you use the Fiber Plus MAX pads exclusively? Or, do you also use the beige Fiber Plus? Have you had any instances where the MAX pads were too aggressive and caused damage?
With my clientele, I use more beige pads than I do the Gray Max Pads.

Some places I go to, I know that I'm going to need the Gray Max Pads, plus a boost with some Punch. Rolleyes

I have never damaged any carpet or rug with the Cimex/Releasit system BUT I always pre-inspect what I am going to clean and the best way of going about it.

With problem areas, I have even been known to use the soft brushes.

This probably doesn't answer your question, but I believe that just like one chemical won't do all jobs, neither will the one pad.

But that's just my opinion.

Qualify the work at hand before jumping in feet first.

You may end up eating them. Big Grin

Shorty
I use the fiber plus max pads always. They do a great job. But I agree with the post above inspect first.
Thanks for the responses gents!
I have not found the gray pads to be so aggressive that they damage anything. We don't use them alot but we have even used them on rugs before. Maybe we haven't found them to be too aggressive because we are selective in when we use them. Not sure about that, but I don't think there would be many things that they would be bad for.

Kevin Pearson
http://www.pearsoncarpetcare.com/PRODUCT..._tncPWXRK4