• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microbeast vs. FiberPlus w/SprayBorg in Commercial Applications....
Has anyone done some side-by-side testing of the two pads?

Or how about the Microbeast on commercial in general? How does it do?
I have been getting great results with the Microbeat on commercial. It is slower because you have to flip or rinse the pad. Fiber Plus is great when you need speed and the carpet is not super dirty. It seems most of the stuff I have been working on has not been cleaned for 5 years or more! I do VLM only.

Lee
I use both, but must say I am starting to lean more and more to the Microbeast.
I still use the Fiber+ on commercial followed by microfiber pads. Its just a much more effective clean imo.

Microbeasts are perfect for residential though. I burnt some carpet when I first started with the Fiber+. Microbeasts only now for residential.
I have started using the Microbeasts exclusively on residential, followed by a SuperZorb. Works great. My only beef with the Microbeast is that they are not white.

Most of the CGD I have been using the FiberPlus or FiberPlus Max. Both seem to work well, although sometimes I padcap back over traffic lanes with a SuperZorb.
Ed Elliott

Burnt some carpet?

Yes, in resi the MF followed by a Zorb works great.

Sometimes a MF alone will do the trick.

(05-05-2013, 11:20 PM)JuddBowers Wrote: I still use the Fiber+ on commercial followed by microfiber pads. Its just a much more effective clean imo.

Microbeasts are perfect for residential though. I burnt some carpet when I first started with the Fiber+. Microbeasts only now for residential.
Burnt carpet by too much dwell time in one spot with a fiber+. Perfect round spot of missing carpet!

Dwell time with chems = good

Dwell times with pads = bad