• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punch as a stand alone cleaner
Does anyone use punch as a stand alone encapsulation solution? It does not foam so you have to pay attention when applying so you don't over or under wet... It has pleasant odor contains soileze what would be the downfall as a stand alone? Cri approved( not that I care) its a great product
I have for years. great for my Challenger in resi Smile
I thought about that too Rob but since punch is recommended at 8 oz per gallon and Encap DS is only 4, I think I'm money ahead to just use punch for traffic lanes and DS for the rest. I have only just begun doing residential pad capping but this has been working great so far. I used Punch on a greasy kitchen carpet a while back and it worked great but for anything else but grease, DS is working very well for me and very economical!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Rob, are you asking for Cimex on CGD or OP for resi?

Mike, do you extract with wet cotton/blend pads or just use a fiber pad and straight encap?
(05-03-2013, 02:22 PM)Derek Wrote: Rob, are you asking for Cimex on CGD or OP for resi?

Mike, do you extract with wet cotton/blend pads or just use a fiber pad and straight encap?

Derek thanks for you input... I'm talking residential with crb and follow up with op if needed
Derek, on residential i use damp cotton and or microbeast pads to "padcap". Fiber pads for commercial.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I used straight Punch today in residential-no problem getting a good result. I do sometimes mix punch and ds2 and very favorable results- microfiber and glads mostly, but I do have an absorbing cotton that gets a good workout too, fiber and microfiber pads mostly for commercial.
I use punch most of the time for residential. Love promoting the tea tree oil aspect and of course the built in carpet protector at no extra charge.