• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making it brighter,
I have been Cimexing with DS for years and always get good results, at times I even double up from 4oz. to 8ozs. I even use Punch.

Does anyone have a suggestion from making the carpet look brighter? I want it to stand out when they walk in the door on Monday.

Thanks
Can.t make a silk purse from a sows ear!!!!!!

Most things that would make it brighter, such as optical brightners are no longer used as they tend to destroy stain resistants etc.
Your job is to clean the carpet and that is what you should achieve to do.
You can not give them something that was not there in the first place
Dinge away is a correction product that does not overly brighten but can help in the carpet ugly areas :

Dinge Away:

DESCRIPTION: Traffic Lane Gray is an uncorrectable condition that often causes carpet to “ugly out” long before it is “worn out”. This is caused by worn fibers failing to reflect light from the high traffic areas in the same way it is reflected from the other areas. This results in what appears to be soiled areas even though the carpet has been thoroughly cleaned.
Dinge-Away Reflective Enhancements are liquid sprays that adhere to and modify the reflective properties of the damaged fibers. Carpets that have been declared “uncleanable” and that “must be replaced” can now be restored to serviceable condition.
(05-04-2013, 12:11 PM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: Dinge away is a correction product that does not overly brighten but can help in the carpet ugly areas :

Dinge Away:

DESCRIPTION: Traffic Lane Gray is an uncorrectable condition that often causes carpet to “ugly out” long before it is “worn out”. This is caused by worn fibers failing to reflect light from the high traffic areas in the same way it is reflected from the other areas. This results in what appears to be soiled areas even though the carpet has been thoroughly cleaned.
Dinge-Away Reflective Enhancements are liquid sprays that adhere to and modify the reflective properties of the damaged fibers. Carpets that have been declared “uncleanable” and that “must be replaced” can now be restored to serviceable condition.

Never saw this product before , I used cti products for years with hwe and loved them. I'm sure this works great but not to sure how well with encap. Would the encap pull it off the fiber or possible screw up the crystallizing of the encap solution...have you tried this with encap?
We are CTI distributors. I've gotta say I was a little skeptical about this product when I first saw it and decided to pass on it. But if you guys feel it has merit, I'll be happy to bring it in.

Most of the time - commercial carpet will "POP" by just by cleaning it with Releasit. In fact we've been asked many times if Releasit has optical brighteners on account of the major color pop that people see when they clean with Releasit. Of course Releasit doesn't contain optical brighteners, but we've had a lot of people imply that we must not be telling the truth because the colors become so much brighter.

Bottom line: Clean it with Releasit and that should dazzle 'em plenty Smile
(05-04-2013, 12:11 PM)SLOTOOLS Wrote: Dinge away is a correction product that does not overly brighten but can help in the carpet ugly areas :

Dinge Away:

Sounds Good I will definitely have to check this out. Sounds like a winner.
SuperSteem Professional Carpet & Upholstery Care
Stockbridge, GA 30281
(678) 497-5404

Carpet Cleaning Atlanta GA
Carpet Cleaning Stockbridge GA

Big GrinBig Grin:
  Reply   Purge Spammer
You could change all of their lightbulbs to daylight bulbs. Smile
We really like Encap-Hydrox for that reason. I feel the carpets look brighter; we are using Hydrox more and more now versus DS or Bio-Encap. And Rick benefits, too, since we clean at 10-12 oz per gallon, he can sell more gallons faster! Smile