• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obot (weights)
(05-07-2013, 08:29 AM)David-Hebert Wrote: I thought the Orbot came with eight plates four to a side?

that make each plate 5 pounds since the weight set is for 40 pounds.

Any how I did a quick test got a 20 pound ankle weight set, 10 each ankle strapped them together and places around the motor. Worked swimmingly no strain on the motor and extra agitation was appreciable.

After I get the machine powder coated I think we will have a friend machine me some weights for the machine

my weight set is 5 plates a side, 4lbs each. Not sure if that's been changed.
Does anyone know if you can buy individual weights? I would only use two plates and do not wish to buy the whole kit.

Lee
(05-09-2013, 06:05 PM)lee@deepclean.us.com Wrote: Does anyone know if you can buy individual weights? I would only use two plates and do not wish to buy the whole kit.

Lee

You can buy free weights at your local sports store and velcro them to your machine. I've seen that a few times. I've not seen the weights sold as individual plates though.
If you want the weights that are made by HOS USA you have to buy the complete set. There are a few guys out there that made their own.