• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need help with challenger
Can someone post pictures of their Challenger-up close photos of the fork assembly? I took mine apart and for the life of me,cannot remember the correct order of nuts/bolts for both sides.Sad
Patrick
Patrick, go to page 5 here and click on Challenger wheels.
If this doesn't help let me know and I'll post some better pics.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Found those earlier. Not close enough though. I wound up with one washer left over.... still not sure if I put everything else back in place
The extra one probably goes on the left side (standing behind machine) between the fork and the foot release. That is the only place I can think of off the top of my head.
I'll take some close ups tomorrow and post.
Mike Becker
don't know if this helps you at all but brooks from challenger called me the other day to shoot the breeze a bit and said they are back up and running and also said they are working on some new and exciting things and anyone who needs help, supplies, or whatever to call them.
just thought i'd share that.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Well I wasn't able to get a decent pic of the washers but as long as you have at least one between each bolt head and fork and one before the nut goes on...should be ok.
I noticed mine has two washers under nuts, which might be were your extra came from.
Mike Becker
Mickey, that's good to hear!
Mike Becker