• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Duplex 420-Strong Dry-Brush Pro
Yes it does.

That's why we like it so well.
Hello,

I am new to the forum and am in the process of starting a carpet cleaning business.

I am looking to buy a CRB machine and saw that Excellent Supply offers one for around $2,000. I'm always looking for the best quality machines, and after some research I found that Rotowash in Austria actually makes the original CRB machine, not Carpet Cleaner Austria.

I then came across the Strong Dry model on Jon-Don and when I called Strong they said that they're the manufacturer of this machine and are totally different than Carpet Cleaner. After looking over the Internet quite a bit, it appears the Strong design yields good results and customer satisfaction, I'm just trying to be diligent in my research before I buy and have a few questions...

1. Are the machines offered on excellent-supply upgraded? The representative at Strong informed me the previous models had start up problems with certain carpets, and have read about certain "tilting" inconveniences. He said this problem was resolved and now has a stronger motor.

2. Is this machine protected with splash proof covers and certification? It's important to me for some hard floor cleaning. Does the one offered by Excellent offer/incorporate these features?

3. I apologize if I missed it on the website, does an extended warranty come/apply with the Excellent Supply machine? Apparently Strong offers a 2 year limited warranty and 5 year warranty on the motor.

4. Is there a 30 day money back and price match guarantee here like Jon Don offers?

Any feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Chris
(05-18-2013, 06:03 PM)BGCD Wrote: Rick does Odorcide mix well with all three of the encaps? DS,HydroX, and Punch?
If it does I'm thinking pre scrub, pre spray, and deodorize all in one. Also mixing each of the three encaps in the Duplex. What is the correct mixing ratio?

Thanks

Yes it is compatible with all of the Releasit products. Smile
(05-30-2013, 11:20 AM)jacksonchris Wrote: Hello,

I am new to the forum and am in the process of starting a carpet cleaning business.

I am looking to buy a CRB machine and saw that Excellent Supply offers one for around $2,000. I'm always looking for the best quality machines, and after some research I found that Rotowash in Austria actually makes the original CRB machine, not Carpet Cleaner Austria.

I then came across the Strong Dry model on Jon-Don and when I called Strong they said that they're the manufacturer of this machine and are totally different than Carpet Cleaner. After looking over the Internet quite a bit, it appears the Strong design yields good results and customer satisfaction, I'm just trying to be diligent in my research before I buy and have a few questions...

1. Are the machines offered on excellent-supply upgraded? The representative at Strong informed me the previous models had start up problems with certain carpets, and have read about certain "tilting" inconveniences. He said this problem was resolved and now has a stronger motor.

2. Is this machine protected with splash proof covers and certification? It's important to me for some hard floor cleaning. Does the one offered by Excellent offer/incorporate these features?

3. I apologize if I missed it on the website, does an extended warranty come/apply with the Excellent Supply machine? Apparently Strong offers a 2 year limited warranty and 5 year warranty on the motor.

4. Is there a 30 day money back and price match guarantee here like Jon Don offers?

Any feedback and advice would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks!

Chris

I've got the one sold here. The "start up" problems are incredibly exaggerated imo. A slight tug towards me is the only thing I do to get it going. Once the bristles are damp it starts up instantly.

I use mine on almost every job and have never had a single problem. I've not done business with StrongDry, so I can't testify to their customer service, but no way is it better than excellent supply.

If you're starting a carpet cleaning business, a CRB should be an accessory imo, not the primary cleaning tool.
(05-30-2013, 11:20 AM)jacksonchris Wrote: Hello,

Any feedback and advice would be greatly appre
Thanks!

Oh brother.....try being a little more obvious....
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Dear Chris,
In response to your rather transparent request for information - I'm not buying it. You and the folks at Strong Dry are not welcome to come here to try to plug these machines. The folks at Strong Dry continue to resort to conman salesmanship to try to peddle their machines (as evidenced in this post). As a matter of fact, Strong Dry originally had us on the line as a distributor at Excellent Supply until we got completely turned off as we learned the truth that these are not genuine Austrian machines, rather they're similar looking machines, built from similarly styled parts, sourced from different locations around the globe. I stand by the old adage - "don't be fooled by cheap imitations". And I hold to the rule that smarmy sales tactics are never cool. So all I ask is that you guys just please go away!

By the way, here is an excerpt from a thread on Mikey's Board where Marcus from Strong Dry actually reveals the origin of their machines, as well as the origin of the Carpet Cleaner America machines.
[Image: strong-dry_origin.png]

And here is the GENUINE Austrian built CRB machine that we're pleased to be selling at Excellent Supply... www.BrushEncap.com
Used car type marketing is great for the short term, you make a lot of money from ignorant people..but eventually the well runs dry. Having large national distributers is not a great selling point but dealing with a large or small specialized supplier is. I have done business with many large suppliers that handle janitorial, restoration and carpet cleaning supplies. When you called to ask for advice on products, all most of them can do is read from the description which is of no help, many of them have just to many products available and not enough trained staff members. That is why I chose to deal with suppliers such as Excellent Supply. The staff is very knowledgable and aware of EVERY product they sell. As far as service after the sale? Well let's just say it can't get any better.
Aint that the truth!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
(05-15-2013, 09:25 PM)encapman Wrote: The Duplex is an excellent machine. And the genuine Austrian built CRB machines are excellent too. I recommend either. You won't be disappointed either way.

For the record - we are NOT selling the Strong Dry machines. Looked at 'em but we've decided to move in a different direction. We're now selling the authentic Austrian made CRB machines. The ones we're handling are manufactured by Carpet Cleaner Austria. And we will be getting them built for us under the Releasit Brush-Encap label. These are the TM4 15" and TM5 20" models. These CRB machines have been manufactured in Austria for many years. They're a quality machine imported by reputable people.

Rick - I came across this post and need to say that I'm a customer of Strong (they sold me an entire package) machine, brushes, chemicals and a complete start-up kit to get going. I must defend it saying that the machine is 1st quality and compared to the as you say "Austrian machine" no difference! Runs perfect and could be argued who is better.
However mine is certified to also do hard floors since its splash proof they claim.
Any word from your side on that.
Thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Glad to hear you like it. All I can say is that I hope it works well for you and gives you years of dependable service.
classy response Smile

CRB's are all the rage these past few months! great tools no matter what carpet cleaning system you use.