• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cimex Is On It's Way!!
After working a full day in my restaurant, I cleaned 5k sq. ft. of cgd last night using my 175. I decided at midnight that the Cimex was going to be ordered first thing in the morning. Can't wait to receive it and give it a workout.
Rick- Props to you and your staff. You guys really understand good old fashioned "can do" service. Thanks!
(07-13-2012, 12:28 PM)Blue Ridge Floor Care Wrote: After working a full day in my restaurant, I cleaned 5k sq. ft. of cgd last night using my 175. I decided at midnight that the Cimex was going to be ordered first thing in the morning. Can't wait to receive it and give it a workout.
Rick- Props to you and your staff. You guys really understand good old fashioned "can do" service. Thanks!
Hey Steve,

Thanks for the order. You're gonna love the Cimex. It's beyond anything else out there for commercial carpet care. Congratulations for picking up a tool that'll seriously make a difference in the way you approach your commercial carpet care. Welcome to the club!!!

Let me know if I can help you in any way.
And thanks for the positive comments about our staff. We love our little family here Smile
Steve, you're going to love Big Yella.

I hope you ordered the "Big Wheel" kit with it. ??

Shorty.

PS::: NOW, you're going to start making some serious money. Sleepy
(07-14-2012, 06:04 PM)Cairnswun Wrote: Steve, you're going to love Big Yella.

I hope you ordered the "Big Wheel" kit with it. ??

Shorty.

PS::: NOW, you're going to start making some serious money. Sleepy
Thanks Shorty! Funny you ask about the Big Boy Wheel kit. I read a few posts from you regarding the kit and I DID indeed order it. Can't wait to get going with my new Cimex.