• 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Excellent Supply BrushEncap CRB Pro
Wow! What a great value for an excellent CRB machine!! If you haven't been on the Excellent Supply website in awhile they are offering a new crb machine for an outstanding price..I thought maybe it was a misprint..I have been using my crb and excellent supply cleaners with great results. If you have thought about getting a crb now is the time. I would imagine that is an introductory price.
Thanks for noticing Rob. We've partnered with Carpet Cleaner America. They're the importers of the genuine Austrian built CRB machines. We've entered an agreement to handle their TM4 and TM5 machines. We'll be selling these machines with the BrushEncap name under our Releasit brand. It's a good fit for us. These machines are built by Rotowash in Austria and are the same models that Whittaker sold for years as GLS machines. So they've had a solid track record for 20+ years now. And yes, we're pricing them aggressively so that we can get them out into the field. I'm excited because they represent an exceptional value for a quality CRB machine. We even have a shiny new domain name for the project... www.BrushEncap.com
I have the tm5 it came with the white brushes. Is the only other option the black ones? Some have said the Whittaker blue ones are more aggressive. What is your recommendation for cgd brush?
Also I see a sprayer option. Any pics of this sprayer? Is it just like Whittaker offers??
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Lightbulb 
The white brushes are the standard brushes for both the 15" and 20" machines (covers the majority of carpet types). For the 15" model there's also a softer brush set (black) for really delicate carpet fiber, and a firm brush set (brown) for CGD carpet. For the 20" model there's the standard white brushes, and also the firm brown brushes.

Here's a photo of the spray system. Hooks up to any battery powered sprayer - such as the 5 gallon Penguin sprayer.

[Image: spraygrip_spray-system.jpg]
So that basically is like the gun part of the spray system.....so a battery powered back pack sprayer would make you totally mobile....as opposed to dragging along a sprayer
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Exactly.

We're suggesting the Penguin sprayer with a 50' hose.
But any sprayer (battery, electric, etc) will work.
Rocket Sprayer comes as a backpack. Its a quality sprayer I've had success with.
That would work fine then. Any sprayer will get the job done.
(06-03-2013, 05:35 PM)JuddBowers Wrote: Rocket Sprayer comes as a backpack. Its a quality sprayer I've had success with.

I thought about the backpack idea but isnt hard on the back also how about bending to get under tables and desk?
(06-03-2013, 05:58 PM)Rob D Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 05:35 PM)JuddBowers Wrote: Rocket Sprayer comes as a backpack. Its a quality sprayer I've had success with.

I thought about the backpack idea but isnt hard on the back also how about bending to get under tables and desk?

I think that it would have to be a large commercial job to be feasible. No way I'm strapping on 5 gallons to clean a house! Lol!
Rick,

The BrushEncap machine has a set of brushes included? I only ask because I see prices for both types of brushes but the description (as far as I can tell) does not mention if they are included.

Also, how would you compare the BrushEncap to the Cimex on cgd?

Thanks!
Yes it comes with a set of white brushes.
Looks like we need to add that to the description.
Thanks.
(06-01-2013, 03:23 PM)encapman Wrote: The white brushes are the standard brushes for both the 15" and 20" machines (covers the majority of carpet types). For the 15" model there's also a softer brush set (black) for really delicate carpet fiber, and a firm brush set (brown) for CGD carpet. For the 20" model there's the standard white brushes, and also the firm brown brushes.

Here's a photo of the spray system. Hooks up to any battery powered sprayer - such as the 5 gallon Penguin sprayer.

[Image: spraygrip_spray-system.jpg]

Rick,

It seems that this spray system does not have an actual pump like the Whittaker one!
I was offered a new upcoming on board spray system by the Strong Dry folks. The claim that their spray system will be better then Whittaker's and no need to carry around an electric sprayer.
Sounds much more easy and versatile to me. The fact that you have to drag an automatic or electric sprayer behind your machine sounds cumbersome.

(05-30-2013, 10:46 PM)Rob D Wrote: Wow! What a great value for an excellent CRB machine!! If you haven't been on the Excellent Supply website in awhile they are offering a new crb machine for an outstanding price..I thought maybe it was a misprint..I have been using my crb and excellent supply cleaners with great results. If you have thought about getting a crb now is the time. I would imagine that is an introductory price.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
What is the motor size, of the BrushEncap?
For a Cleaner, Safer, and Healthier Indoor Environment
(06-09-2013, 12:55 PM)george8585 Wrote: What is the motor size, of the BrushEncap?

800 watts / 60 hertz / 110 volts
380 rpm brush speed