• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apartment cleaning and DS!
Well, here is my contribution. My PM called and said they were gonna toss this carpet unles I could get it "passable"? This carpet was only a year old btw. I decided to use Releasit DS at 5oz/gal, then used mf pads with scrub strips: Before
[Image: 20130605_145253_zpsd0443ddd.jpg]

After
[Image: 20130605_160451_zps7af255f7.jpg]

This was another apartment (same complex) that was scheduled to get removed. Once again, DS to the rescue! Still unsure what the black lines were, so I just used the same DS @ 5oz/gal. The PM said the carpet even looked better the next day!
Before:
[Image: 20130605_141824_zps2d894f0d.jpg]

After:
[Image: 20130605_144205_zpsfe0a27a8.jpg]
Nice Job!!!!!
Great work!
Ed Elliott

Thanks guys.

Forgot to mention that I used an Orbot to do the cleaning.

Update-PM called and they decided to keep the carpet after all. Once it gets maintenanced and cleaned, I will go back and see how it looks.
It amazes me how some people trash out apartment carpets!
Looks awesome Lefty! That will keep the PM calling you!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Nice job Lefty!
Awesome job!
Heard someone say yesterday that a person told them that the Orbot couldn't handle trashed carpets. LOL!!!

Carpets like Lefty cleaned are half of our business, and the Orbot handles them again and again and again.
Awesome job Lefty. That is some nasty carpet and you did a great job. Great photos.
Thanks guys, I love my Orbot!

I had one before, sold it to a fellow member, then bought another one lol.

Btw, does anyone have any idea what those black lines are? I thought duct tape, sharpie, etc....??
(06-08-2013, 02:25 AM)Lefty724 Wrote: Thanks guys, I love my Orbot!

I had one before, sold it to a fellow member, then bought another one lol.

Btw, does anyone have any idea what those black lines are? I thought duct tape, sharpie, etc....??

I would think duct tape. Very nice job.
Excellent work, E!

Have you lost a beat since selling your TM or you cleaning just as great without it?
(06-09-2013, 04:08 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Excellent work, E!

Have you lost a beat since selling your TM or you cleaning just as great without it?

Not at all! I am still 90% VLM, and am about 2-3 days away from finishing my ETM setup.

The ETM will be used for the REAL bad jobs that I come across 10% of the time.

(06-09-2013, 04:08 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Excellent work, E!

Not at all! I am still 90% VLM, and am about 2-3 days away from finishing my ETM setup.

The ETM will be used for the REAL bad jobs that I come across 10% of the time.
Outstanding Result.