• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapatalk? Rick?
Hey Rick, just wondering if you have ever thought about looking into Tapatalk? It is a great way to read the forums from your phone or tablet!

Thanks
How many here would like it? It could be added. It would require hiring my web guy to add that feature. Let me know how many of you are interested.
Me!

LoL! Let mep just tell you guys, Tapatalk is awesome for reading/posting on the go. It is a easier layout, easier to post, and way easier to post pics!

If some of you don't have it yet....try it. It's free and a very cool app for discussion forums.
I personally don't use it, it's always popping up on forums I use. My phone formats the board perfect and makes it very easy to post and read. If I want to post pics I usually use the desktop anyway.
Also I didn't think it was free, when it pops I believe it says you can purchase it, not that it matters much probably only a few bucks if not free.
Don't need it. I added a link on my phone at home page and it goes right to forum
I haven't tried it but I have the forums on my iPhone home screen like Rob said. It works fine for me that way.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Wouldn't be useful to me. The only time I get to peruse the Forum is at night in front of my laptop.
Ed Elliott

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

This totally did not go the way I expected! LOL!

Oh well, I am good on the laptop as well...
I would love it! I was just thinking this earlier today when trying to read the forum. Takes forever to load on my phone.
I would not use it, that is what tablets, laptops or desk tops are for in my view.
Browsing on a phone = time waster for me
I would use it.
(06-12-2013, 09:24 AM)David-Hebert Wrote: I would not use it, that is what tablets, laptops or desk tops are for in my view.
Browsing on a phone = time waster for me

Laptops and desk tops yes.....not tablets. Tapatalk is soooo much better on the ipad and android tablets IMO.
I would use it. Use my S3 way more than my tablet or laptop
Barrett Wiley
Cleaning Concierge

Commercial Cleaning New Orleans
504-377-7862
Info@mycleaningconcierge.com

What's Tappytalk?
What's S3?
What's an Iphone?
What's an Ipad?
Is a web guy like Spiderman?
Same here, I use my S3 way more than anything.

Love being able to read while waiting on the job. Also a nice feature to be able to post pics directly from your phone.

(06-15-2013, 12:16 AM)Joe G Wrote: What's Tappytalk?
What's S3?
What's an Iphone?
What's an Ipad?
Is a web guy like Spiderman?

Ok....now that was funny!Big Grin