• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What would you charge?
Question 
For a chain restaurant with about 1100 sq ft of carpet. They have it done monthly and its never really heavily greasy. They own 2 in my area so take that into consideration. Not a big account but just curious what others would bid.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I do some family owed restaurants that close on Monday's so I can clean during the day so I charge less than my night ones. Regardless it's still a restaurant. I would charge 180. Each during the day if I get to do them every month and 225. at night.
Thanks Rob. I haven't done any restaurants for quite a while so I'm not sure what they are used to paying in this area now. ( north Illinois) but that is about what I was thinking.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
(06-09-2013, 06:02 PM)MikeB Wrote: For a chain restaurant with about 1100 sq ft of carpet. They have it done monthly and its never really heavily greasy. They own 2 in my area so take that into consideration. Not a big account but just curious what others would bid.

Are you moving furniture? Night work?

Depending on what you have to do, it would probably take about 1-2 hours for 1100sq ft. So figure out what you want per hour for a monthly account and price accordingly. Good Luck!