• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hydrox !!!!
And I forgot to take my good camera! iphone pics didn't do it justice. A light colored olefin berber with the "dreaded" dark areas in front of furniture. I have struggled in the past with some of these and it's frustrating to leave a job less than thrilled with the results. Hyrox really surprised me on this one. The customer even commented how great it came out. Dark areas GONE!
This was the first time I tried Hydrox . Great stuff!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Mike
I have removed tough stains such as dog diherea that 2 different hwe guys couldn't remove(but I'm glad they rinsed it). I used a 50/50 mix so it was powdery the next day but vacuumed right up and stain gone. I just did one Thursday white berber which was black in front of the sofa so I beefed up the10oz per gal to 20oz and next day area still was darker until I ran my sanitaire vac over it and looked new!
I was on a janitorial job last night and found a waiting room chair with a "please clean" sign on it. I didn't come prepared because I wasn't forewarned. I had an Oreck orbital in the closet with one 13" bonnet, and a spray bottle of Hydrox that I made about 6 months ago. I was going to have to go back home for proper equipment.

It wasn't a pretty sight cleaning a chair with an Oreck orbital, but it cleaned up great! I couldn't believe how well it brightened up! Doubt any peroxide power was left, but whatever there was worked wonders.

Make sure you tip those chemists Rick. Smile
Amazing what a guy will do to avoid a trip back home. I would have done the same thing! Haha
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
my sons always tell me Dad!!yYou take way more then we need!!! Then we come upon situations where we need more equipment, some thing will break or we need more chemical then planed. They just the the look, then they say ok ok i get it better to take it and not need it then the other way around.
I wish you had taken a picture cleaning that chair with an Oreck Orbiter LOL