• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Love my new cimex, but almost feel guilty
I love the new cimex it took me about 3 jobs before i feel in love i was used to the 175 and had masted it, but now I am in the process of mastering the cimex... I almost feel guilty though for charging what used to take me 3 hours and making $300 and now getting done in hour and half to two hour and making $300,

I also still have a part of my mind that says this can't work, where does the dirt go...lol,

I also wondering if am walking to fast with the cimex... I either use the hold the trigger and walk and then let off the trigger about 5 feet from the end of the row and then turn around and dry pass it, OR i use the feathering the trigger and just doing a one pass... I am a quick person, I alk fast its my nature...
A medium paced wet pass followed by a slower dry pass is the correct approach.

And when you're doing a feathering pass, you'll also need to slow it down a bit.

The proof is in the results. If the results look good, then you're hitting a good stride.

Now stop feeling guilty. Other professionals don't feel guilty about charging what they're worth. If it helps, hang a stethoscope around your neck while your pushing the Cimex. Wink
lol I like that Rick..I know you say the proof is in the pudding but sometimes on a maintenance program, (i call it the stay clean program) its not dirty enough to see a big difference... which I LOVE AND I HATE..LOL
for me i only single-pass on extremely lightly soiled carpet...it's a rare thing. typically i double or quadruple pass...for more or less agitation, depending on the soil level. if 4 passes, 1 or 2 of them are wet. the other 2 or 3 passes are dry. hope that helps some.