• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low boy with wheel kit
I used my new LOW BOY with the wheel kit today for the first time on a large job. I have to say this op machine is incredible. You can operate it with one hand and that's only because you need to keep the trigger pressed for the motor to run otherwise you could walk it with one finger. It is so smooth and at about half the noise level as other machines. Combine this machine with the micro beast and I will put it up against any of the over priced machines available. I have always preferred to prespray and let dwell so the fact that it doesn't have a sprayer does not affect me. I don't know how guys clean without dwell time anyways. I like the all aluminum housing, it will stand the test of time, never rust and always look good. Thanks Excellent Supply for taking the time to design the wheel kit. Big Grin
I love to see happy OPers.

[Image: ag00291_.gif]
Rob I am so happy to hear that you're liking it! I agree, it really is a nice machine.

By the way, get yourself some Simichrome polish so that you can regularly polish the aluminum. Simichrome is amazing. It will keep your machine looking great for years.

Hope you enjoy it, and make tons of money with it.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888
Encap Supplies: http://www.Excellent-Supply.com
Encap Message Board: http://www.EncapBoard.com
Encap Chemicals: http://www.Releasit.com
nice Rob, congrats.
Thanks Derek
OP is fun with wheels on the floor Rob!
Every time I use my machine now, especially on the dense stuff that would jerk you around normally, I think man this would have been so much harder before. Enjoy the lowboy! Can't wait to get one here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I agree, we were excited when we got the Lowboy and saw it had a Leeson motor and how sharp it looked and ran. Then when we engineered the SWK wheel kit for it, it really took it over the top. When we were designing the wheel kit it I wasn't sure how much it would affect the maneuverability of the machine at first, but Rick kept saying "It'll work, It'll work" and when we ran that first machine with it on (see Rob's first post)... it Worked!
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
I knocked another one out of the park today with my new lowboy. The customer commented how "nice" the machine looked and the incredible results it gave.
Awesome!

Are you still pre-scrubbing with your CRB? Pre-vac as well? Just curious to your process.

Rick and Rodney, will you bee adding a shower feed or sprayer to the Lowboy at some point?

(06-28-2013, 04:13 PM)Rob D Wrote: I knocked another one out of the park today with my new lowboy. The customer commented how "nice" the machine looked and the incredible results it gave.
Damon

This lowboy works so well and I am so happy with its performance. I have used it a few ways. Pre vac, crb , lowboy, rake or pre vac, lowboy, crb or prevac, crb only or prevac lowboy only.... I will always be a big fan of the crb I think it's that above and beyond step. You will agree once you get yours.(nice choice). I will not hesitate to use this lowboy as stand alone. I have used others and for the money and quality of this machine they will be flying off the shelves once people realize you don't have to remortgage the house to buy one. If you want Some tips when you get your crb call me it was nice talking last time..
(06-28-2013, 05:25 PM)TheCleaningDude Wrote: Awesome!

Are you still pre-scrubbing with your CRB? Pre-vac as well? Just curious to your process.

Rick and Rodney, will you bee adding a shower feed or sprayer to the Lowboy at some point?

(06-28-2013, 04:13 PM)Rob D Wrote: I knocked another one out of the park today with my new lowboy. The customer commented how "nice" the machine looked and the incredible results it gave.

We have something in the works. Smile

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
Cool, thanks.

Will give you a call once the machine gets in.

I'll experiment a bit for sure. The conundrum for me is how to incorporate the CRB without adding time to the job.

Normally I prevac, pre spray, pad, post vac.

Using the CRB I'm thinking it'll be prevac, CRB, pre-spray, agitate with CRB (?), pad, post vac or post crb.

I know some like to vac first and then CRB, but I get a ton of hair and other types of gunk when I prevac, so ideally I'd like to get rid of all of that first.

(06-28-2013, 05:39 PM)Rob D Wrote: Damon

This lowboy works so well and I am so happy with its performance. I have used it a few ways. Pre vac, crb , lowboy, rake or pre vac, lowboy, crb or prevac, crb only or prevac lowboy only.... I will always be a big fan of the crb I think it's that above and beyond step. You will agree once you get yours.(nice choice). I will not hesitate to use this lowboy as stand alone. I have used others and for the money and quality of this machine they will be flying off the shelves once people realize you don't have to remortgage the house to buy one. If you want Some tips when you get your crb call me it was nice talking last time..