• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very dirty micro fiber cleaned by punch....thanks Rodney
I always use hydrox on furniture but I ran out a day before my shipment came. I called and Asked Rodney's advice on which product I should use that I had on hand. Punch was the choice. It was a forest green micro fiber that had a very dirty shine from soil, oil and dog. It was so bad the material was very stiff and felt like leather. I presprayed with punch let dwell 10+minutes and then hwe with just water. The results were awesome. I actually cut myself short and offered a discount because I was sure it wasn't going to look to great when done. And she was one of the great customers that said at least I know it was cleaned. After cleaning and a hour with the air movers I couldn't believe the 3 piece set looked like it was just delivered, no exaggeration. I could of charged whatever I wanted she was so happy.
Wow! That's awesome. Glad to hear it worked so well.
Encap-Punch does a decent job cutting through oils.

It's nice to hear stories where we're able to push the envelope.
Thanks for sharing that!
I'm Glad that job worked out for you. Even though we have chemicals designed for more specific applications, That was a perfect example of how our products will "crossover" and cover various types of soiling when you don't have the exact product you wanted. Also sometimes its in situations like yours that (kind of by accident) you find out how well one of the other products works.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
What upholstery machine and tool are you using?
I bought an old edic galaxy and customized vac and pump to fit my needs. I hate to even own a hwe unit but it's necessary for some furniture and rinsing urine, etc. as far as my upholstery tool it's a 3 1/2 inch internal spray low moisture tool.
I use a Mytee Lite II spotting machine with heat.

Does a good job, but I agree, it's not fun. For me I have had very little success with VLM'ing upholstery though.

Do you have a link to your upholstery tool?

(06-28-2013, 05:42 PM)Rob D Wrote: I bought an old edic galaxy and customized vac and pump to fit my needs. I hate to even own a hwe unit but it's necessary for some furniture and rinsing urine, etc. as far as my upholstery tool it's a 3 1/2 inch internal spray low moisture tool.