• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Polyester couch and returning stains...
I cleaned a couch yesterday and it looked awesome when wet...

As it dried some spots came back... Not as bad, but the rings came back. I sprayed with Accomplish for Jon Don, scrubbed, pre-vacuumed, and dried it fast with air movers. I used my dri-master tool, 170 f water temp, and did multiple dry strokes to every wet-in an attempt to hasten dry times. I also went over it with Excellent supplies Encap-Hydrox and extracted that as well...

Any ideas?
Not sure what's causing the marks that you're seeing. But here's a little trick you can try. Use terry towels. Spray the couch with Encap-HydrOx. Then wipe it smoothly and evenly with towels dampened with Encap-HydrOx (wear gloves because the hydrogen peroxide can irritate your skin). Then speed dry it with blowers. Low moisture hand work like this works well on upholstery. And Encap-HydrOx does a great job on spotting that can occur on upholstery.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888
Thank you so much Rick. It is such a pleasure to have you respond and take the time to help. Working with your people at Excellent supply has been a joy! They never make you feel like a fool when asking questions that probably seem dumb, or redundant...I really appreciate that so much.

So, is there any material that I should watch out for with the Hydrox? I am so excited to try it!!

Any one step solution for red stains you can recommend?
So, is there any material that I should watch out for with the Hydrox? I am so excited to try it!!

Any one step solution for red stains you can recommend?

Make sure to use Encap-HydrOx on colorfast fabrics. If you have a question about it, test in a small inconspicuous area.

CTI's Red 1 is a one step product for synthetic red stains. For organic red stains Encap-HydrOx works quite well.

Glad to hear our staff has been able to help you!!! If I can assist in any way let me know.