• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
77 years old Today and still cleaning carpet!
My Dad, Ray Moody, is 77 today and My parents are celebrating their 54th Anniversary today also.....

He doesn't frequent the boards much, so if you want to wish him a Happy Birthday/Anniversary, message me privately and I will give you his phone number/email.

Scott Moody

PS. He is cleaning carpet today without a helper. Only 3 small calls, hopefully, I can do as well if I make it to 77.

[will be posting to all the VLM focused boards]
Scott Moody

NaturalDry Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Sarasota FL
You're dad is a special guy. I felt so fortunate to meet him some 10+ years ago or so. A true entrepreneurial spirit and a heck of a nice guy to boot. The reason he's still going at 77 is because he's still going at 77. Stop moving and start dying. I'm glad to hear he's doing so well. Please tell him Rick (the encapman) says hello. Smile

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
I doubt he'd remember me but I bought the challenger I still use daily from him about 10 years ago! Great machine and a great guy!
I'm fortunate enough to work with my 76 year old dad many days a week still. When I'm not cleaning carpets.
He has the same motto as Rick just mentioned stop moving and start dying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, and happy birthday Ray!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Never met your dad but certainly wish him the best! 54 years of marriage is a heck of an accomplishment in the world of today