• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ds2 saved this job.
I've HWE this job maybe 6 times in the last 2 years and never got it to look this good!

Here's a before/after

[Image: null_zpsd5352d2f.jpg]
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Looks awesome Torrey! Nice job!
I love seeing great results- you should be very proud to be a quality cleaner.
I normally cringe when i walk in and see mats with distinct outlines...very tough sometimes to eliminate the sharp lines where clean meets filthy, but man you nailed it on that one!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
What did you have to go and post that video for darn it.

For the last week I've been driving myself crazy trying to figure out if i wanted to buy a Cimex, wheels down Low Boy or an Orbot and had pretty much ruled out a crb. Now its back to the drawing board.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Torrey, thanks for sharing that with the guys here.
Nice job Torrey!!! That really was impressive!

BTW What type of a business was this?

Keep up the good work.
Hi Rick,

I think I'm leaning towards getting a crb although I'll probably own an OP and a cimex eventually. Smile I have a couple of questions.

My primary reason for buying another piece of equipment at this time is to expand a bit more into some commercial jobs that just wouldn't be much fun for the truck mount.

Other than what Torrey posted here I haven't been able to find much on a crb encap cleaning a dirty commercial carpet, how do you think it can handle it regarding end results? Maybe on bad ones I could follow up with my 175 and some pads?

Secondary use for it would be to replace my 19 inch 175 for prescrubbing residential.

Is there any reason to not go with the 20 inch over the 15? It seems most people have the smaller one.

Also, can they be used for scrubbing tile and grout or is that too much moisture?

Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Hi Joey

If you want to also pre-scrub residential carpet - go with the 15" model. It is very maneuverable. If you are going to go heavy into commercial then the 20" model is a nice option. The 15" model is most popular because it offers so much flexibility. However the 20" model would be my choice for "commercial only" work.

I wouldn't recommend the BrushEncap as a full-on T&G machine, these are really intended for carpet. If you need the newer style model with the sealed electronics for T&G - I can also get you one of those; just let me know. And of course, we will provide you with the best price and best service too. Smile
That was a office off of a warehouse that stocked/repaired semi trailer axles.

So anywhere they didn't have a walk off Matt was filthy!

I had HWE that job maybe 6 times the last couple years with good results, but never did it come out like this.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Great job Torrey that is pretty impressive.