• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pre Spray drying?
I know you shouldn't let a normal pre spray dry. But if you are using an encap solution to pre spray. Should that be a concern? We still use HWE a lot. But we are looking at getting a CRB to pre scrub before cleaning. My only concern is the bigger homes. And the pre spray drying. We only run one man vans.

Thanks
prespray only as much carpet as you can get to before it drys same as when you only use a hydroforce
I didn't post that quiet right. If for example we are cleaning an 8 room house. Can we pre spray and pre scrub all of the areas. And then proceed to extract. I know to only pre spray what I can get to. But obviously by the time we get back to where we start. It will be dry. At that point it shouldn't be a problem right?
By the time you get back to where you started should not be a problem.
If you are going to HWE the carpet after make sure you use ENCAP-PUNCH.
It's designed to be used along with HWE. Produces less foam.
I prescrub with Hydrox or DS2 often with a quick, light hot water rinse and it works great! If it dries before you rinse, that's not a problem at all. Honestly, the quick, light hot water rinse is often mostly a post-vacuum with a rinse for the corners, baseboards and wherever the Cimex didn't fit.

If it isn't completely dry when you rinse you may need to use defoamer, especially if you are using a rinse solution rather than plain hot water.
That answers my question. That's what I was planning on a quick light rinse. And to detail the room out.