• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blood and pricing...
Quoting six long hallways of CGD in an old folks home.
Two questions:

1. How would you quote this? I am thinking there's about 3600 square feet
So at .10 cents per square that's only $360. Seems low to me. I think my competition will be HWE.

2. There is a trail of blood on one hall, resident hurt himself and dripped a line of blood while walking out.
How would I clean this?

Thanks!
50/50 mix of Hydrox on blood will take care of it!
I have always had to extract blood to prevent wickbacks if the blood had seeped into the carpet pretty deep.
Do not clean blood with hot water. The colder the better.
Excellent advice above. Cold water 50/50 mix of Encap-HydrOx will neutralize the blood stain.

I think you should be able to get .15 per sq ft. Especially if you can demonstrate to the client that you're a commercial expert. You are an expert aren't you? Wink

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
Rick if I was an "expert" my nickname would be "the Encapman".
Only one of those around.
Nah, you're an expert too! Smile

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
i never disagree with Rick... lol bbbbbbuttt if its blood i almost think it needs to be hwe at just the blood part..what do you guys think
(07-25-2013, 03:51 PM)leofry@1966 Wrote: i never disagree with Rick... lol bbbbbbuttt if its blood i almost think it needs to be hwe at just the blood part..what do you guys think

I agree that HWE is indeed the best practice for blood and other contaminants. My comments above were only related to the removal of a blood stain. And cold water and a strong dilution of Encap-HydrOx will take care of that.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman