• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
upholstery cleaning
I am new to this site. And this was a valuable info. For detailing business, which one is good; a hot water extractor or Steam cleaner? The only issue i have is with cleaning the upholstery. with an extractor, i can deep clean the fabric seats and upholstery well, and probably without much effort. pretreat and scrub with brush IF necessary then go over w extractor, or just use the extractor alone without scrubbing and pretreating first if stains arent too bad.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hi Lauren, it may be worth clarifying what you meant. HWE and Steam Cleaning are the same process but you stated "Steam Cleaner" which leads me to believe you may be talking about another tool. Can you clarify exactly what you mean by "Steam Cleaner" then once we have a better understanding we can comment more accurately.

Cheers

Jamie
Maybe they are talking about a actual steam machine. Vapor machine.
Thank you Mike and jtmellon...I appreciate your suggestions. Can't wait to try them.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Hello everyone....does anyone have a preferred method for cleaning theater seats and any idea how much to charge per seat?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
It all depends how many your doing and what your market area is getting and how bad the seats are. I would encap them personally. quicker drying time.