• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Pick One: Commercial or Residential?
I agree i want about 80/20 but don;t think all commercial accounts are good there not ... i cleaved some tile for a automotive plant last night that has never been cleaned in more than say 15 years... IMO they are being very picky about it... looked about 70% better but the tile is old and dirty just can not make it look new
Yeah,

That looks like a total commercial machine to me.

Do you use it for carpet as well?

(07-16-2013, 12:52 PM)rlord Wrote: I will run 75' ifI need to but usually just the hose that's on it 25'.
Yes it's the one with the built in hose reel.
Never had an issue popping breakers because it's got a light on it that tells you when your plugged into the same socket. The US Products is strictly commercial don't even think about getting up some real stairs. I think they state that in there advertising.
But I never would of bought it if I hadn't gotten the great deal I did.
I had the Olympus 1200 quite a while ago and liked it better for maneuverability and the suck was better, but missing a lot of the other features.
Yep, I prefer commercial. I do very, little residential.
(07-05-2013, 10:38 AM)prodrying Wrote: I second that leofry.

Yes I use it on some carpet and uph also. Primarily I use the Cimex but
occasionally, it actually does a good job gets fairly hot 212 and with a glided wand
leaves the carpet fairly dry.

Sorry accidentally quoted prodrying and meant to quote TheCleaninDude, guess I won't try to get fancy with my phone again.