• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still have my hydox on the shelf
i am still trying to figure out when to use it.. if its grease its DS2 correct... if its dirt its Ds2 correct... now i know if i go in to a just simply coffee stain then i know its a good place to use hordox but what about the dirt that goes along with the coffee stains

And do you have to worry about the color of the carpet... will it looked bleached in areas or on colored carpet ?

please help me use my hrodox... i am doing a nursing home tonight... is it a good time to use it?????
The nursing home would be a PERFECT place to use Encap-HydrOx.

Encap-HydrOx is great on urine. It's also great on browning, coffee, red wine, and other organic stains.

Encap-HydrOx is an all 'round winner for residential applications. It works extremely well on upholstery too.

There's a local cleaner who has a fairly large operation where they do residential carpet cleaning with CRB machines. They had been using Encap-Clean DS2 for a few years. They go through a good amount of detergent each month - they loved the stuff! Well one month they decided to give a gallon of Encap-HydrOx a try. After that, they came back in and asked if they could exchange their unopened Encap-Clean DS2 for Encap-HydrOx, and they've been using HydrOx ever since. So there is clearly a place for HydrOx. It's incredibly popular with residential cleaners.

It won't normally affect color of any synthetic carpet. If you're cleaning wool or other natural fiber, it's always the course of wisdom to do a test for color fastness in an inconspicuous area (but that rule goes for working with any product on natural fiber).

Encap-HydrOx does require a little extra dwell time to allow the natural oxygenating properties of HydrOx to kick in and have its full affect.

I think if you'll take that HydrOx off the shelf and start using it a little you'll see why it's become our second most popular detergent, behind Encap-Clean DS2.

Let us know what you think of it Smile
I did an empty (move out) 6 room residential job today for a realtor. one of the bedrooms was a fairly new looking plush cut pile and another one was a frieze. Both lightly soiled so I thought I'd try the CRB and Hydrox, after all the Oxi Fresh franchise does this exclusively from what I understand.
Went back up to those rooms after padding all the others and did a good post vac and they looked great!
I still don't think I can see myself doing crb/encap exclusively on residential but in this case it worked out well.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Love the Hydrox. I did a large gym / fitness center a couple of weeks ago with commercial carpet in the locker rooms and throughout most of the exercise areas. I used DS2 with Encap Punch as a pre-spray, grey fiber pads followed by Microbeasts in the main machine areas.

But, the locker rooms had been impregnated with all sorts of oils, powers, lotions and other stuff. I used the Demon with Demon pre-spray on the locker rooms to extract. Then I followed with the Orbot, Microbeasts, and Hydrox. 12 year old high-traffic locker room carpet and it smelled and looked great for maybe the first time in 10 years. They were planning on ripping out all of the carpet in the gym, but after the demo recommended by Rick - they were sold on the encap process.
Robert Balliot
President
Hoss Home Care, LLC
http://hosshomecare.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertballiot
Wow Hoss - that is impressive!
Thanks for sharing that with us.

Keep up the good work Smile