• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Would You Price This?
Nice work Cleaning Dude!

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
Hey Cleaning Dude, does the orbiter work well on residential carpet. Thinking about getting one. Thanks
For spotting and stairs, yes.

In fast, I used it yesterday to clean up where my cat had thrown up in a few spots.

Worked great.

For general cleaning though, no. Too small and not enough head weight.

(07-29-2013, 03:47 PM)pauluscarpetcare Wrote: Hey Cleaning Dude, does the orbiter work well on residential carpet. Thinking about getting one. Thanks
I have the Orbiter and it is great for spot cleaning, stairs, tight areas, and even under beds, if there is enough clearance. You are right, it is too light for general cleaning.

A showroom, that is kept as clean as the pictures showed, can be successfully spot cleaned. Not something you see regularly, but you need to be flexible and you were.

Congratulations on getting the job and getting in done efficiently!
Would the orbiter be sufficient to prescrub residential carpet thats followed by HWE with aTM?
Thanks
Pre-scrub before extraction, yes, with a brush. BUT, it is slow. A better choice would be a CRB machine like the BrushEncap. Faster and easier to use.
Scott Moody

NaturalDry Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Sarasota FL
Thanks Scott
If you're just looking for a pre-scrub tool than a 175 rotary with a brush is a great, affordable option as well.

Back to the Orbiter for a moment....

If home owners knew how well that little machine performed I think it would have a noticeable impact on our industry. It's the only consumer grade tool that I know of capable of giving such great results.
Damon, I am going to get an orbitor soon for residential. Small bedrooms and stairs/landings would be much easier for me. The first thing I'll do is cover the name plate.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL