• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Cimex and Punch (pics)
Now if you have a helper, bring both machines in and rock and roll.

This is what I am thinking. TM the upstairs of a house. And OP the bottom. Dual methods on bigger houses=fast=money=good.
(07-20-2013, 07:44 PM)BGCD Wrote: This is what I am thinking. TM the upstairs of a house. And OP the bottom. Dual methods on bigger houses=fast=money=good.
BG, while i have never tried that i THINK everyone will agree with me:

that will take longer.

stick with one or the other. other wise you are setting up & tearing down for 2 entirely different methods...that is a lot of extra time. set up for VLM or HWE and finish the job with that. i've done both methods and the thought of setting up BOTH methods for 1 house makes me cringe.

or maybe i am alone with this reasoning.
Ive been of the opinion that if you do have a helper, put a machine in his hand. Nothing worse than paying someone to stand around and watch you work or waiting for some task that is not a big time saver. I have a large college apartment complex that i do during term move outs. All of them are empty, so i send the helper in with the cimex and he spots and prescrubs. I follow him with the orbot and microbeast bonnets. He moves on to the next and prescrubs, i follow. We move very quickly this way and get a lot done.

As far as using too different methods in the same house, I tend to agree with Derek, that would be alot of stuff to drag into one house. You could always give it a try and see if it improves your profitability.
my bad, i didn't see your mention of a helper.

yea if he is standing around picking his nose then def grab a tool and start cleaning.

if you can dual-wand then both of you should imo.

if you have 2 OP's or 1 rotary and 1 OP then both of you should VLM imo.