• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
pink stain
see picture     .
customers dog chewed some kind of firework and this pink stain (looks like dye or something) got all over the carpet from the inside of the firework. Tried hydrox, red zone with steamer and didn't budge. Any suggestions? I think this is one where you have to say just cant do anything with it but maybe one of you have a secret?

THanks!
Give CTI Red 1 a try. No guarantees that it will totally rectify the problem - and you should probably be just as leery to guarantee perfect results to your client. Yet with that being said, Red 1 would be a good candidate for a situation like this. It's worth a shot. http://www.excellent-supply.com/Red1-qua...p_486.html
yep.. red 1

apply product let it dwell for about 3 minutes then place a wet towel on the spot and lay iron on top and see if that works... i have really good results with that.
Thanks guys.
When I tried bridge point red zone I sprayed on let dwell then put wall paper steamer over it with no towel. Nothing budged. Is red 1 that much better? Should I have put a damp towel over the stain then steam? First time I have tried one of these. Customer said if I can get that out I am "carpet man of the year". I am going to give it another try this weekend.
I would use a damp white cotton towel with your iron. I haven't tried the Bridgepoint product.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
I have used the bridgpoint product and it works for me most of the time..
no product works all the time

I tell clients two things that hurt my success rate is
1. Time..(how long has it been there )
2. Chemicals (if they tell me i tried everything -not good)