• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perpetual Clean Program
I'm looking through the CMS and really like the idea of the Perpetual Clean program. It seems to be a great way for customers' to keep their facilities looking good at all times, and for providing a steady income stream to the cleaner.
How many of you routinely sell this program? What level of success have you had? What type of customer/facility have you had the best luck with? How do you approach selling this program in particular?
Thanks guys!
I like to sell recurring services. I've landed several banks for quarterly visits. My approach has been dumb luck so far. (just being honest)
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Well good luck, I haven't had much luck selling services that way. Hey it could beme.
Have had some success with clients accepting Perpetual Clean Agreement. I am constantly cold calling and try to offer a Perpetual Clean Agreement as part of any proposal. Usually offer each prospect 3 options for cleaning. Will also make inquiry/presentation to clients after "one-time" cleaning is completed and they are amazed with results. Don't get everyone to go with the Perpetual Cleaning Agreement but I figure if you don't offer it and ask for the business............you will never get it!!
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I also want to say something about the carpet cleaning services.At home, soft fresh carpet vibrates a peaceful and relaxing sensation we
all love to return to. At the office, a clean shiny carpet reflects
professionalism and dedication to details.
Lightbulb 
See ya Susanna. I can't imagine you will be around for much longer.
(08-08-2012, 07:30 AM)Jamie Wrote: See ya Susanna. I can't imagine you will be around for much longer.
Yep. She's gone.
Stinking spammers