• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Big wheel kit
Intrested in purchasing big wheel kit. How easy are they to install and whats the pricing?
The Big Boy wheel kit a easy to install. We sell lots of them as an aftermarket add on.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888
Simple to fit took less than 5 mins.
Big boy wheels are a great add on feature and are easy to install. they come with installation instructions, and or you can call me at the office if you have any questions when you are installing them.
Rod Clarkin
Excellent Supply 727-821-2020 
Are wheel kits possible to design for us 175ers?
(07-31-2013, 02:23 PM)drytouch Wrote: Are wheel kits possible to design for us 175ers?

Unfortunately that wouldn't work. A 175 is steered by the up and down tilt that steers it from side to side.

A LowBoy OP with the SWK kit is the closest contender. It can be run with a simple push with one hand, and it will out-scrub a traditional 175 rotary.
I was thinking about a set that would lock upward off the floor when the 175 is pad down.

But I guess we'd have had it already if it were feasible. Just wishin'.
That is a cool idea. I'm wondering how it could be configured to be added to the myriad of different floor machines on the market.
Rick, I sure wish you'd have your engineer/designer ponder it.

I'll be upgrading to the OP eventually, like most, but for a lot of situations the 175 would still be highly desirable, not to mention having it for a back up machine even with an OP.

Worth your while?
(07-31-2013, 07:09 PM)drytouch Wrote: I was thinking about a set that would lock upward off the floor when the 175 is pad down.

But I guess we'd have had it already if it were feasible. Just wishin'.

Yes that's a thing.
One of my machines has it Smile

Sent from my GT-I9100M using Tapatalk 2
(08-01-2013, 04:00 PM)drytouch Wrote: Rick, I sure wish you'd have your engineer/designer ponder it.

I'll be upgrading to the OP eventually, like most, but for a lot of situations the 175 would still be highly desirable, not to mention having it for a back up machine even with an OP.

Worth your while?

Thanks for the suggestion. We can look into it.
Can you tell us more? maybe a picture?

Thanks!

PS: Thanks Rick.

The picture request was for the poster who has a type of kit.