• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't Wait for my Cimex
I have never posted but have been doing plenty of research via all of your posting in this forum. Thanks a lot for it - you all may not know how helpful that you all are. I have only been cleaning restaurants with a porty and 360i for about six months. I was either going to upgrade to a TM or with a new method of cleaning. I went where I think commercial is going after reading most of your posts (it also helps it is much cheaper!). Again, I can't wait and I will certainly post some pics - My restaurants get TRASHED! (Kids pizza place)
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I also do several restaurants, my advice to you is to get a box or two of tuways bonnets for the cimex. You are going to need them to extract heavy grease areas such as where the carpet meets the kitchen. Spray those areas with a heavy duty carpet degreaser and let dwell. Then extract as much of the grease as possible onto the tuways - replacing them when grease filled then repeat. Once the grease load is gone you can encap the whole restaurant. For Traffic lanes prespray with punch, then cimex the whole thing with Releasit DS.
I got the Punch and DS but did not think about using the bonnets. I'll need to do that for sure. Thanks
  Reply   Purge Spammer