• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoilEze Fluoro Protector
When using Releasit Encap products, I'm assuming it's fair to advertise that you include fabric/carpet protection for free (considering it's already in the encap detergent)? Correct?

Phil M.
The Soileze protector is built in as one of the components of our formula. It's not like a full protector package, but it does contribute to the soil resistance of our products. Also the Crystalon3 polymer is very soil resistant. So carpets will stay clean longer than traditional detergents. It's fair to advertise that your cleaning agents are soil resistant and that the carpet will stay clean longer.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888
I advertise "stays cleaner longer" and "no soil attracting residue" but I also offer full on protector as an added service.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
We do the same as Mike B.
So what Protector are you guys using that is compatible with Encap products?

Cheers

Jamie
That's the beauty of Soileze - it's an Encap Compatible Protector.

We have Soileze built into most of our detergents. The Soileze in our products brings 4 benefits to the table.
  1. By lowering the surface tension, the fluorochemical aids the surfactant in wetting out the soil, which increases the detergent's efficiency.
  2. It helps the crystallized encap polymer to release more easily from the fiber.
  3. It helps to retard the wicking process.
  4. And it adds a measure of soil resistance to the fiber.
However when you want a full blown protector to use along with your Releasit, then Soileze is the one to go with. It can be applied following the cleaning, and it won't mess up the encapsulation process. It's an excellent protector! Even if you were to only apply it to the high traffic areas, you'd have a carpet that's easier to maintain. It's a sensible add-on to consider for your customers.

http://www.excellent-supply.com/Releasit..._p_72.html

[Image: soileze.jpg]
Cheers Rick. What's the dilution ratio on that?

How much protector should you actually be applying?

Is that available in Oz?

Cheers

Jamie
Check with the folks at Powerclean Australia. They are our Releasit distributors in Australia.

Soileze can be applied undiluted at a rate of 400-600 square feet per gallon, for maximum protection. It can also be applied a little lighter where there is less traffic. It can be applied immediately after the carpet's been cleaned.

Soileze is compatible with the entire Releasit product line. It won't hinder the
encap process. It resists oil-based, water-based, and oil-based soil types. It's a very good protector.
Cheers Rick
quick question rick.. can soileze be used something like a booster product in the tank along with ds or hydrox and still retain its properties and effect, as opposed to applying it to the carpet separately?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
Yes and no. I mean technically it would probably be fine (Soileze is compatible). But in reality it would make more sense to spray down Soileze in the areas where you feel that you'd like increased protection. Going over the carpet quickly with a pump up sprayer takes only a few extra minutes and you can control exactly what you're doing with the protector that way.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
I heard the rules have changed regarding importing fluorochemicals into oz? Does this affect the releasit product?
(08-11-2013, 10:10 PM)Simon Wrote: I heard the rules have changed regarding importing fluorochemicals into oz? Does this affect the releasit product?

I haven't heard any news regarding this. But I'm sure our Aussie importer Gary Bethel (a super sharp guy) will keep us in the loop if there are any pertinent changes that would affect bringing Releasit into Oz.
http://carpetcleanerswarehouse.wordpress...few-years/

Gary & Jim Bethel are very well respected blokes down here, I have spent time on the phone to both of them and you really couldn't find more helpful guys. I dont see Soileze listed on their website but next time I order I will ask the question as it looks like a product worth trying.

I previously used bridgepoints Maxim Advanced but it looks as if that will no longer be available. I cant fault other Releasit products I use so I would definitely give it a go.