• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking to buy A Cimex
Anybody that willing to sell their cimex, or even a wheels down lowboy please let me know. Would love to own one
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I'm willing to sell you a Cimex or a wheels down LowBoy. Smile
Francis, you will not beat Rick's customer service anywhere. Oh his prices are good also.
Rick also offers 6 months no interest financing. You could get both a Cimex AND a Lowboy with no finance charges.
The nice thing about buying from Excellent Supply is the package Rick includes by the time you use up the Realsit you have more than paid for the machine. Plus they are experts on the cimex and customer service is the best of any distributer I deal with
Very hard to find a good used cimex.... Most that are for sale are used up that's why they are for sale
Exceptional customer service to be sure.
Like they said, just get one from Rick. I had the opportunity to play with the LowBoy a week ago. It is a good choice if you like a smooth and quiet machine. But for commercial work, you would be better suited to a Cimex.

P.S. -- Funny story Ray related to me on Friday, seems one of the guys who bought his company managed to break the Cimex on his first outing with it, and not it wasn't a belt breaking (unit wasn't that old anyway). Of course during training, the same guy was asked to tilt the head up and promptly tilted the unit sideways and emptied 4 gallons of solution on Ray's carpeted garage floor.
Scott Moody

NaturalDry Carpet Care
Carpet Cleaning Sarasota FL
lol ok ok i get the point guys, no penny pinching on Ricks eq. Ill be putting my order in this week Rick! lol Scott, I am going to be doing alot of apt work with these machines how down the lowboy compare to say a 175 on residential pile, agitation & speed wise?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
CRB and Lowboy might be your best option for residential.

(08-05-2013, 11:34 PM)Francis Coffie Wrote: lol ok ok i get the point guys, no penny pinching on Ricks eq. Ill be putting my order in this week Rick! lol Scott, I am going to be doing alot of apt work with these machines how down the lowboy compare to say a 175 on residential pile, agitation & speed wise?
Any idea how the lowboy compares to 175 production wise?
  Reply   Purge Spammer
IMO it all depends a little on the operator. The Low Boy may be faster.
I have the lowboy with wheel kit worth every penny!!!! I used the rotary 175 for awhile but after the lowboy I'll never touch it again....I come home after a 10 hours day and feel no pain and that makes it more than worth while for the few extra bucks...Oh yeah get some micro beast too
"Any idea how the lowboy compares to 175 production wise?"

I used a rotary for about six months before I bought an Orbot from Rick. If for no other reason, stay away from it because of the tiny wheels. I have been doing 6-8 vacant apartments a day since mid-June (college turnover), and I would either be in the hospital or out of business if I was still using the rotary. I am up and down stairs all day long, and you literally have to carry the rotary. The 10" wheels on the 'Bot make it easy. Production wise, especially with a built in sprayer, there is no contest.

I am going to put two additional trucks on summer duty next year, and my plan is to buy a couple of lowboys. Easy decision.
Ed Elliott

Francis I sent you a pm.