The spotter is outstanding as well.

My dog threw up a little about three days ago:

[Image: 2013-08-09200136_zps91f71d96.jpg]

Spray and dwell for maybe a minute, then brush:

[Image: 2013-08-09200246_zpsa1b0fdfe.jpg]

Viola (the brush pulled up a little hair, discard that lol):

[Image: 2013-08-09203239_zps5274b6f9.jpg]
Hey Damon

Glad to hear you like the Zebra Brush. It is a very cool tool.

Where I like to use this tool is for "spot cleaning" on regular accounts that you service. You set up a reasonably priced monthly spot cleaning service for an average sized building at around $100. Then you simply RUN through the building with the Zebra Brush. It's quick and painless. Best of all, you look like a hero to your customer (this is perceived as a highly valued add-on service). They can live without seeing spots month-in month-out. And the service is so very easy to set up for them. Smile

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
Hmmmmm.......I never thought of that. A monthly spotting service?

I do that already for my residential customers. I tell them that anytime within a year of cleaning, that they have a spill, call me and I'll treat it for free. No pet issues though. Can't treat those for free.

The worst I've encountered so far is a plate of spaghetti on white berber. Hydrox killed it.
Wow, I can't you will go back and treat spots for free! What a service. How much do you charge to clean? I hope enough to cover some calls to clean spots.
We offer similar service like Judd for Residential but the service is offered if they apply protector and cannot get the spot out with the Bottle of spotter we leave behind.
Zebra Brush Aussie Distributor??
Under-Promise, Over-Deliver.
(08-21-2013, 10:50 AM)AusCapper Wrote: Zebra Brush Aussie Distributor??

Powerclean Australia could bring them in for you if you'd like. Ask Gary or Jim Bethel, and I'm sure they can bring 'em in for you fellas down under.
Used it again on a commercial area rug last night.

Fabulous results.
I guess I'll have to get one!
Yes, the zebra is a must have! We use it to spot clean our commercial janitorial accounts. Spots just vanish!