• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Odorcide effective padcapping residential?
We padcap residential, is odorcide effective to just add in the detergent when doing a house, keep in mind I understand that the best way to get rid of the smell would be to make sure the backing to the top fiber gets the odorcide on it, maybe a pad change, but being that is not going to be an option with padcapping, with no tearing up of carpet, I wonder if people are getting good results getting smells gone just pad capping with odorcide, or also, can I just apply odorcide to carpet after cleaning with a sprayer and let it dry on it's own, or would I may be need to work it in with a carpet rake...we are pretty effective at letting people know the expectations of what can be accomplished padcapping residential with a urine problem and charge accordingly, when there is so many areas that this even becomes an issue most customers that still have the pets know they will continue to leave surprises, and don't want to pay restoration type prices, and all are happy to get the service, however if we can be more effective that simple, it would be nice, any experience with this guys???
All urine should be extracted with hwe and then treated.....that being said a 50/50 hydrox mix with odorcide works pretty well as a stand alone.....but does get very crispy when dry but vacuum right up
(08-10-2013, 06:21 AM)Rob D Wrote: All urine should be extracted with hwe and then treated.....that being said a 50/50 hydrox mix with odorcide works pretty well as a stand alone.....but does get very crispy when dry but vacuum right up

Rob gets a gold star and gets to move to the head of the class. That was a very accurate explanation. Thanks Rob.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman