• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test clean
This carpet is only about 5 months old, it was cleaned just over a week ago. I went there last thur and took my spot brush and some releasit in a spray bottle and went over two areas today i took this picture both spots are still clean. By the way this is a restaurant,

[Image: 620957_4002640917020_446522157_o.jpg]
The picture really don't show how good it looks
Would you go in and Cimex all the carpet?
depends on what they'd pay but I'd give it a shot. I'd say this is one that eventually needs an extration though.
Rick i was told by a waitress that every night before they left they were to put carpet fresh on the carpet. It was HWE about a week before i went there. NOT BY ME
(07-26-2012, 09:51 PM)Ades Gros Wrote: Rick i was told by a waitress that every night before they left they were to put carpet fresh on the carpet. It was HWE about a week before i went there. NOT BY ME
Ades, I'd be running a real good pile lifter over it to break down the powder, then vacuum again.

The vacuum on some pile lifters are not so good, but the power head really breaks up the powder.

A good vacuum afterwards should pick up the fines.

I would then encapsulate it afterwards, working on the principle that the powder would no longer adhere to the fibers and could then be easily vacuumed away when dry.

Shorty.