• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Commercial Contracts, Routes & Other Fun Stuff
Curious as to how many of you are actually getting bona fide commercial contracts?

I do a fair amount of commercial work, but want to really push it and grow it much further, however I can never seem to get anyone to commit to a contract even if they call regularly.

Also, has anyone here established a full time commercial route?

If so, I'd love to hear about it.

Thanks!
I have some formal contracts with customers that are mostly for insurance reasons than anything else. I tell clients that I am only as good as the last job I do for them. If they are dissatisfied for any reason, and I cannot make it right for them, they are under no further obligation to use me. I am ok with that.....
Ed Elliott

Yes I have established a commercial only business and have a schedule set when I service them, works out very well.
My accounts are large corporations that have large legal departments when you submit a contract to them it has to go through legal and they end up marking/changing it all up then you need a lawyer to review it back and forth chewing up money.
So like Ed I have a work schedule set up monthly for the year that they sign and any additional work they email me and I use that as signature. Again this works well for me.
Thanks, guys.