• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Encap clean DS2 !!
Had a greasy kitchen carpet this morning. This was a commercial level loop carpet so I put DS2 in my solution tank at 6 oz per gal and gave it a try. I know Rick always says DS2 eats grease for breakfast but this is the first time I've put it to the test on a greasy one. Used a fiber pad, pulled the trigger and wow!! It amazed me how fast this stuff devoured grease on contact.
Wet pass, then 2 scrub passes and done!

Forgot to bring in my good camera so iPhone pics is all I have.

I followed up with a damp micro fiber pad to finish up and remove as much shampoo as possible since its a residential setting.
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Great work!

Always strange to see carpet in a kitchen.
Thanks. Commercial olefin enjoyed a brief popularity in kitchens around here several years back.
It is weird to see.
Mike Becker
Great job Mike. seeing that reminds me of the Kitchen carpet trend in the 70's homes. It seamed so trendy then, now it just looks hideous. Not too hygenic either.

Cheers

Jamie
Mike which machine did you use on that one?
I used a modified challenger with solution tank and shower feed system
I normally only use the shower feed for commercial situations but it worked great on this one. I did the rest of the house using a pre spray of encap Hydrox and 12 minute dwell but that didn't budge the greasy kitchen carpet so I went with the encap clean DS 2 and a fiber plus pad.

Mike Becker
Looks great!
Nice work as usual! Smile
Yes, very nice!