• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbots gone?
Rick-
Looking at the E-S web site today it looks like the Orbot has disappeared from the line card. I see the Low-Boy as a great alternative at a reasonable price, especially if you get a solution tank mounted, so it makes sense to promote it. Have you dropped the Orbots? If so, will those of us who have them still be able to buy parts and supplies? Thanks-Ed
Ed Elliott

Jeff Hruby of HOS has entered a deal with Karcher to sell Orbots exclusively through the network of Karcher/Windsor distributors. So although we've sold a bunch of Orbots and worked with HOS from the machine's inception we are no longer able to sell Obots. Funny little factoid... it was my wife Nancy who actually came up with the name Borg for the SprayBorg (because the original version had a bunch of supply tubes on the front and it looked like the Borg from Star Trek). But I understand that Jeff has a big fish on the line, so he's made a difficult decision to move forward in a different direction. He will no longer be allowing independent distributors like ourselves to sell the current Orbot/SprayBorg line. I understand, it's a growth move for him. We've enjoyed a nice run working with HOS and I sincerely wish the best for Jeff as he goes forward.

Now as far as the LowBoy SWK, it's a nice alternative. It's less than half the price and can produce the same level of scrubbing results. I love the Orbot. But I think the LowBoy SWK also offers a tremendous amount of bang for the buck!
Interesting.

He seems to have done very well. I've read and heard from many that he sells large quantities of the machine overseas.

There have been pics posted of the HOS facilities. Impressive place.
And the price of the Orbot will shoot up so high that a working person such as myself will never be able to own one (not that I want one). Because we all know how over priced these cleaning mfgs are. I am surprised a Cimex is still under 3000 and that's a ***** of a better machine then the Orbot. I can't wait to get a LowBoy.
Love my Orbot but also love working with Excellent Supply. Sometimes I wish things could stay the same!
I love my Orbot also, but not so much the price. I am looking at outfitting two more trucks to handle the college turnover season next summer, and I had pretty much already decided to go with the lowboy swk. Too much value to pass up just to run the blue paint machine.....
Ed Elliott

I too love my Orbot, sad to see this. I think we are all behind excellent supply and would readily switch to the lowboy when the time comes. So keep making the lowboy better! Add an onboard sprayer, make it a grand less than the orbot and $2500 less than the trinity and you would have a serious competitor.
Well, I wouldn't say I LOVE my 'Borg;, but I like it a lot.

On the other hand, you'll have to pries my Big Yella out of my lifeless hands when I go. Big Grin

Personally, I would buy another dozen Cimex machines before one more 'Bot.

Then again, if I had a choice, it would be the Lowboy over the HOS machine.

But that's only my upside down opinion. Wink

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
I love my Orbot and especially my Borg!

But if I ever needed another OP, I would give the Lowboy a long hard look.

Excellent Supply all the way!
Yep, I agree I would look at a low boy also.
My Orbot is an excellent, versatile dance partner - graceful and effective on marble, tile, linoleum, hardwood, and all sorts of carpet. It can really cut the dirt in a rug. My only real complaint comes when I change out the plate from hook and loop to brush - very awkward and time consuming.

I asked the Hruby group a question last week and they never responded. I do not expect customer service regarding the Orbot to ever be as good as it has been from Excellent Supply.
Robert Balliot
President
Hoss Home Care, LLC
http://hosshomecare.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/robertballiot
HRuby customer service has always been terrible. I've always thought I could make a gold mine out of that company if I had the money to get it. Obviously someone with the money had the same idea.
Yep Reason I did not get another Orbot was their customer service
I would not expect that to get any better
I have heard the same thing about their customer service but I have never had a problem with them?

Every time I have called or asked questions they have went above and beyond to help me?
I understand, it's a growth move for him.
Robot Vacuum
  Reply   Purge Spammer