• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Micro fiber furniture
I really hate micro fiber furniture. We own one micro recliner and I won't even sit in it. It feels like sitting on a chamois.
BUT. I love cleaning it!!
Did a sofa, love seat and recliner this morning using Hydrox and a little Punch on the spots that Hydrox wasn't killing.
It really cleans up nice using my orbital buffer and cotton pads.
Looks like a brand new chamois!!
Sorry, no pics Sad

Sent from my iPhone
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
Mike, good for you. I am no fan of doing upholstery, especially the micro-fiber pieces. So much so that I stopped doing residential upholstery cleaning. My hat is off to anybody who does it, and does it well.
Ed Elliott

I love cleaning furniture.

It gives me great satisfaction to resurrect something that others have failed on or passed on to me.

I get a couple of referrals a week from other carpet cleaners for furniture cleaning.

I would rather clean furniture than residential carpet.

Most of the furniture I clean is encapped.

When I get a real filthy one, I will agitate with my orbital machine, then follow up with extraction.

Microfibers especially, respond well to this system.

Learn the fabrics, be lazy, learn the easiest way to get the best results.

Short 1

PS::: DON'T be afraid to charge a premium price. Where others fail, YOU can save them from buying a new suite.
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
That's what I love abut you Shorty. You're like the Starship Enterprise... To boldly go where no one has gone before.

Something I've learned about Aussies. Tell 'em It can't be done, the job is impossible... Then sit back and watch 'em go. And Shorty is a classic example of this spirit :-)

Mike I think you may have a little Aussie in you too.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
Shorty, I agree. I would do upholstery over residential carpet any day.
And it pays better if you play your cards right.
Rick, put another shrimp on the Barbie mate. Nah, thanks but my ancestors were definitely from the northern hemisphere.

Sent from my iPhone
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL