• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORECK LOW BOY WITH WHEEL KIT
We would like to get some feedback from anyone who is using the Oreck Low Boy with the wheel kit that has also had experience with other OP machines on the market. Does it clean better or worse, slower or faster, easier or harder than other OP machines you have used? Just trying to get some real life experiences from guys actually using the machine.
  Reply   Purge Spammer
I know their are people here using the lowboy with ES wheels. Maybe someone will chime in. [FLUSHED FACE]

Sent from my iPhone
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
The SWK assembly is now even better. We just found a way to improve it further and it now tracks a straight line with no side pull whatsoever. The SWK was great to begin with, but with this little swingarm tweak it's now spot-on perfect. Everyone who already purchased an SWK from us will be receiving this upgrade at no charge. Smile
(09-10-2013, 03:45 PM)denclean Wrote: We would like to get some feedback from anyone who is using the Oreck Low Boy with the wheel kit that has also had experience with other OP machines on the market. Does it clean better or worse, slower or faster, easier or harder than other OP machines you have used? Just trying to get some real life experiences from guys actually using the machine.

Rick I'm not sure how you could of improved it??? My lowboy function is awesome.....I talked with denclean yesterday and he is the questionable transition from hwe to vlm....i know I had some insecurities and doubts when I started vlm from my tm, now almost 1 year later I'm more confident with vlm....denclean I recommend a crb and low boy to get started and you won't believe the quality cleaning you give customers and how less labor intensive it is compared to pushing the wand....ugh I can't believe I did that for so long it wore my body out
When you get this little gift in the mail you're gonna say wow. We thought we had it nailed already, but as we've been developing the spray system we found that the wheels would slide a little on wet carpet. Not anymore though - now we've got it working like a charm.

Rick Gelinas
The Encapman
1-800-330-1888
Rick,
Hmmmm, heavier springs?? just curious
That's pretty cool that you are sending out free upgrades!
Mike Becker
All-Dry Cleaning Services
Carpet Cleaning Mendota, IL
A spring mod is the ticket.
nice mods you guys have made Rick! i can see myself purchasing one in the years to come when the Orbot craps out.

after the spray system is completed, do you think that you might be working on any type of weight kit?
We have considered possibly adding a weight. But frankly, I don't see where it really needs any additional weight for carpet. It scrubs extremely well on it's own merit. The head weight on the LowBoy is a little different than it is on the Orbot. There seems to be more direct pressure. My thought is that an additional weight kit for carpet may be unnecessary with this machine. It might be useful for hard floors, but I'm kinda scratching my head on it for carpet cleaning.
It's the little, fat, old, baldy bloke, with another annoying question. Big Grin

Do you know if there are any plans to manufacture this machine in 220/240 volt for us down & outers??, Oops, down underers. Blush

I'll give you until Monday for an answer. Big GrinTongue

Ta,

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Hey Shorty,
We don't have that on the horizon yet. But it's a possibility. I can talk with the manufacturer, who already produces 220v equipment, and see if they might be able to pull it off.
FIVE MINUTES, that's a thirst. Wink

Ta mate, I think I'd probably get rid of my Sprayborg for one of them.

(But don't tell Gary or James). Blush

Big Grin
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
And here's a reply in 3 mins Wink