• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VLM OP EXPERTS NEED ADVICE WITH OP MACHINE INFO
I would seriously consider buying one if I could see it in real cleaning action!! The 1970 carpet wouldn't possibly show the cleaning power of the LB the pattern is too crazy.

Can you dirty a nice light colored carpet like in most of the videos and do some cleaning with a Glad/ diaper bonnet so people can see the amount of dirt its removing? The carpet in the big wheel kit looks the same no matter what.

I am sure if you guys take a piece of rat nasty carpet and the LB9000 on it with the big wheel kit it will be a remarkable sales tool for seeing the package. A company as large as Oreck I am sure as some carpets for testing that could be dragged out and a simple smartphone video made.

Is there anyone else out there that would like to see the LB Big Wheel on some real RAT NASTY CARPET I see nothing but a nice looking shinny machine moving over that 70's carpet now. I dont mean to offend anyone but that is the only video I can find. I need to see some carpet cleaned before I am going to shell out close to 2K on a newer machine.

Thanks
Robb
PS Please, I really didnt mean to offend anyone if I did I am sorry; those were not my intentions
  Reply   Purge Spammer

Messages In This Thread
RE: VLM OP EXPERTS NEED ADVICE WITH OP MACHINE INFO - by Robbdny - 09-11-2013, 04:07 PM