• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VLM OP EXPERTS NEED ADVICE WITH OP MACHINE INFO
(09-11-2013, 04:07 PM)Robbdny Wrote: I would seriously consider buying one if I could see it in real cleaning action!! The 1970 carpet wouldn't possibly show the cleaning power of the LB the pattern is too crazy.

Can you dirty a nice light colored carpet like in most of the videos and do some cleaning with a Glad/ diaper bonnet so people can see the amount of dirt its removing? The carpet in the big wheel kit looks the same no matter what.

I am sure if you guys take a piece of rat nasty carpet and the LB9000 on it with the big wheel kit it will be a remarkable sales tool for seeing the package. A company as large as Oreck I am sure as some carpets for testing that could be dragged out and a simple smartphone video made.

Is there anyone else out there that would like to see the LB Big Wheel on some real RAT NASTY CARPET I see nothing but a nice looking shinny machine moving over that 70's carpet now. I dont mean to offend anyone but that is the only video I can find. I need to see some carpet cleaned before I am going to shell out close to 2K on a newer machine.

Thanks
Robb
PS Please, I really didnt mean to offend anyone if I did I am sorry; those were not my intentions

Hi Robbdny,

That is an excellent idea of doing some "real world" cleaning on trashed carpet with the LowBoy. Excellent idea indeed. Thank you for the suggestion. We will work on putting something together. Hopefully we can do this soon.

Sorry you don't like our "70's carpet". In fact it's a "solution dyed" nylon carpet that we purchased for our showroom and offices when we moved in and remodeled 5 years ago. Guess it does look kinda 70's-ish, I hadn't noticed that before - LOL. Wink

Messages In This Thread
RE: VLM OP EXPERTS NEED ADVICE WITH OP MACHINE INFO - by encapman - 09-11-2013, 09:28 PM