• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting soon.
Smile 
About 2 to 3 weeks away fom starting my carpet and tile cleaning! Thanks to everyone for the information that they took the time and energy to give you me. Very much greatly appreciated! CRB and chemicals from excellent supply here I come!
Congratulations Patrick. This is an exciting moment for you. And since all of us have started our business at some point too, we can all relate to your excitement (and apprehension). I'm glad to hear that we've been able to help you through the planning stages. We'll continue to be here for you as you take it to the next level and grow your business further. Welcome to the world of entrepreneurship! I wish you success Smile
Thank you sir. I will be calling you before the week is out.
Good luck, Patrick. The next step, imo, is to build a website and start optimizing it.

Let us know how you like the equipment.
Well done Patrick, an awesome decision and a great industry. I remember starting out and being so nervous on my first few. You will pick it up quickly and the gents here on the board are always willing to help get you past any challenges, you just have to ask.

Cheers

Jamie
Ok. One simple question. Do I use damp pads or dry? Or a damp one first then a dry one?

Sent from my SPH-L900
Hi Patrick,

Bonnets and cotton pads work best when they're damp. Dunk 'em and then wring them out. Toss them onto the carpet that's been sprayed with the likes of Encap-Punh, and then clean the carpet. Change/flip the bonnet/pad before it gets loaded with soil. It can be rinsed out and reused on the job, especially the MicroBeast bonnets. Or you can put a fresh damp bonnet/pad onto the machine and continue.
Gotcha.

Sent from my SPH-L900
Congratulations Patrick, I hope you do well in your exciting new venture.

Remember on thing mate:

Some say that there is no such thing as a stupid question /

In reality, there is, & that is the question that is never asked.

So if you have a question, as dumb as it may seem to you, just ask.

I bet that there are many others out there that would like to know the answer to many questions, but fear of ridicule holds them back.

I don't mind being called stupid, I always ask my wife, (Mrs Googledownunder), she knows all.

Also she never logs onto the forums. Big Grin

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Yes sir! Starting out slow right now. One job a week. Giving me good experience. I do have a full time job so a side job here and there is just fine for now. Experimenting with different solutions. Trying to find my good fir

Sent from my SPH-L900
Welcome Patrick! You wil not go wrong with Rick's chemicals.
I got some samples. Need some jugs. Haha. Punch in my future. Pre spray.

Sent from my SPH-L900