• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What can you load in your vehicle
What can you load in your van?

Here’s what I have in my Toyota Hi Ace, basically set-up for VLM work, with options.

For carpets:
Cimex w/ Fiber Plus & Fiber Plus Max Pad, spare drive boards.
Sprayborg w/ Fiber Plus Pads & various bonnets
Oreck w/ Various pads
Carpet Gem w/ Towels

Extracta-Vac Duke: Small porty w/ 12” wand, 40” stair tool & enclosed crevice tool

Wet Upholstery:
Hydro Kinetic, Sapphire & Dome tools plus tool & hoses that came w/Extracta-vac, plus small detail set of tools, 2 x curtain tools, Hugger stair/upholstery tool

VLM Upholstery::
Makita variable speed polisher x 2 w/various bonnets
Cyclo polisher x 2, 1 is Hos Micro Orbiter with handles w/brushes and bonnets

Other stuff:
Battery Sprayer, Kool Glide, High Intensity UV Light, Crane steamer & converter + folding trolley, AllerX & Sleep Easy mattress sanitisers, Fogging machine, Fabric protector spray gun, safety signs, blocks, tabs, Blue blower fan, Vertical blind cleaner, spotting box, various solutions, Vacuums x 2, Carpet repair tool box, knee guards, spot dye trolley box, Moisture sensor, Moisture meter, laser measurer, wireless credit swipe card machine, laptop, iPad, tool box, box with 2 drawers for incidentals, carpet rake, extending ramps, folding table & 2 folding chairs.

And I still have room for more plus I may have missed a few items.
Next job is to empty it all out and paint timber and steel frames.

& put the rake up under the roof & put the signs on hooks. Blush

[Image: HiAceloaded006_zpsdba6f895.jpg]

[Image: HiAceloaded009_zpseead50c6.jpg]

[Image: HiAceloaded013_zpsd15482f3.jpg]

[Image: HiAceloaded010_zpsf9bcd692.jpg]

[Image: HiAceloaded012_zps8c864653.jpg]

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Neat looking set up Shorty!
Nice rig Shorty. Very efficient. I can see your focus for commercial. Your van has more floor space than our Transit Connect. Our Transit carries a Cimex, X-Vac, Oreck Orbiter, rolling cart with buckets etc, pads, a Zebra brush, drill driver setup, and chems on two shelves.

That's our daily driver setup. When we do a larger job we will load in extra machines.

Rick Gelinas - The Encapman
www.Excellent-Supply.com / Releasit
Very sweet ride shorty! Wish they sold that unit in the US!
Very nice Shorty. You are the Master organizer!
Really nice set up. Thanks for sharing. One thing that surprises a lot of people about our Ford Transit Connect is that it can hold 18 axial air movers and some meters, extension cords, and a tool box. We bought it mainly for water restoration since it gets 27 mpg.
Thanks for the nice comments good people.

Couple of things I didn't mention.............

The folding chairs: Most days we stop for lunch, usually in a park by the water, the table & chairs come out so we're comfortable. Sometimes only the chairs as they each have a folding side table.

We no longer have a quick lunch break, but get comfortable, relax and enjoy our lunch.

[Image: Watermark062.jpg]

Also in the last pick, you will see two black sticks. These are my walking poles, some days after work, we'll do a walk along the Cairns Esplanade and these allow me to walk several kilometers with no aching in my knees.

Also not shown is our esky for cold drinks, etc;

Life is too short to worry about work all the time, the pleasure of each others company is more important to us now.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Wish there was a "Like" button. Or maybe there is and I can't find it? Anyway, nice post Shorty