• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Releasit DS2
Well i have to say on this side of the pond (UK) there are mixed feelings about encap as a cleaning process. I recently took the challenge of trying releasit DS2 and using Hydrox as a spotter. The results were stunning. I am well impressed with it. Did an office yesterday, excellent result. End of tenancy domestic polyprop that i was pretty dirty, turned out great. Another office in the morning and i cant wait to get started with it.
Office tomorrow is pretty dirty. Not sure if i should use DS2 and spot with Hydrox or just hydrox the lot. Your thoughts?
Encap noviceRolleyes
  Reply   Purge Spammer
(09-30-2013, 01:03 PM)Springer759 Wrote: Office tomorrow is pretty dirty. Not sure if i should use DS2 and spot with Hydrox or just hydrox the lot. Your thoughts?

That would be what I would recommend. Encap-Clean DS2 is amazing for the typical types of soil that get tracked into most commercial carpets. That's why it is our number one seller.

That being said, Encap-HydrOx is our number two seller, and it's for good reason that it is. It is perfect for organic soil types and for browning.

These two products in your toolbox can cover a lot of ground for your commercial endeavors. Take some pictures of your office job and show us how it turns out.

BTW it's nice to hear how Releasit is catching on and gaining traction on your side of the pond. Thanks for sharing your observations with us. Keep up the good work!
I am doing a Function Room General dirt I would say wine, beer, Food, foot trafic what would be your first choice I have as in the other post Hydrox, Punch, DS2,I did use the Hydrox the other day and was amazed as I am new to Encap.
Encap-Clean DS2 should do well on that. You might also include a pre-spray of any greasy traffic lanes with Encap-Punch.
Springer I too am constantly amazed with results with DS 2, Punch great per spray just don't mist it as it tends to stick in throat a little.
Rick, when would you use the Punch, when the DS2 isn't strong enough? Can you use it as a stand alone?
(10-11-2013, 01:44 PM)OXIGREENGUY Wrote: Rick, when would you use the Punch, when the DS2 isn't strong enough? Can you use it as a stand alone?

Encap-Punch is a pre-spray. No wait, it's better than a traditional "pre-spray". Why? Because it's an ENCAP pre-spray.

Everything about the detergent package in Encap-Punch is formulated to loosen embedded soil (as you would expect from any good pre-spray). Yet it's also an ENCAP product, so the detergent and solvent ingredients are carefully balanced with an encap polymer. That means there can be no dirt attracting residue.

Encap-Clean DS2 is a shampoo. It's surfactant package is entirely different from Encap-Punch. It is intended to be a light foaming encap shampoo; a different animal altogether.

Now there is some crossover between products. For example Encap-Clean DS2 is a brute when it comes to cleaning, so it can be used in a limited way as a pre-spray. And in many cases it can clean very well without needing any pre-spray.

So then, where do we use Encap-Punch? On a heavily soiled traffic lane Encap-Punch can go a long way toward loosening up the soil before the normal encap cleaning begins with Encap-Clean DS2. And in fact you'll normally find that you can apply less shampoo following pre-spraying with Encap-Punch. Plus the two products are completely compatible with each other.

On top of all that, Encap-Punch can also be used as a HWE rinse detergent. It's a HWE rinse detergent that also has encap properties! That amounts to a carpet that will stay clean longer than traditional chemistry is capable of.

Here's a little YouTube video where we explain Encap-Punch a little more...

We pretty much use DS2 on all things. We mix up a spotter of 50/50 DS2 and use that when necessary, which it rarely is.