• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got a call Sat morning
Client who run a daycare out of her home calls me yesterday morn, I thought she was calling to tell me the job is not holding up, but instead she tell me her carpet keep getting brighter and cleaner when she vacuums.

Just the call I wanted to hear, since she was already a client of mine and she was not home when I did the job I did not tell her that I encaped the place.

I ended up telling her what I did and explaining the process to her, now that is what she wants for all her future cleaning.

Then check this out she said I need to charge more since it keeps on cleaning and cleaning.

Just thought I would share my first encap paying success story with you guys .

Did it with my 175 have not got my low boy yet still need to save a few more bucks,

Am I suppose to call that pad capping?

Thanks for you guys help on getting me started with this new way of cleaning, well new to me cleaning.
Congratulations mate, there more you do, the easier and better the jobs become.

By varying techniques (and reading posts on encap FROM LONG TIME USERS), you'll develop a system for each problem that can be rectified.

Keep at it.

Short 1
I don't regret my past, I just regret the time I've wasted with the wrong people.
Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
I'll retire when I can no longer do what I love, or no longer love what I do.
Stop moving, start dying........
Well done Mate, keep up the good work. Couldn't agree more with Shorty's comment.

Cheers

Jamie
Thanks guys